|Your access to and use of this website (www.omatra.in) referred to as "Site" is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1) You may download, display or print information from this Site (the "Information") solely for non-commercial personal use.
2) You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information you download. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, graphics, audio, and video without written permission of Omatra.in.
3) You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Omtra Foundation. Omatra Foundation neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Omatra Foundation.
4) Conflict of terms - If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
5) Severability - Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
6) Applicable laws (choice of venue and forum) - Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Maharashtra, India, regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the courts located in Mumbai , Maharashtra , shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.